(Indicative, not exclusive)
- How do emerging pedagogy models work in practice?
- What did we learn from new technology tools?
- Students as change agents - challenging teachers and university management
- Expectations, attitude, behaviour and the changing profile of learners
- Do teachers and instructors develop enough?
- How do we treat learners with special needs?
- What do students say?
- How much does the the wisdom of crowds matter ? - Learning in social networks
- Changing teaching methods and the role of teachers in the learning process (“The university without teachers”)
- Setting your own learning goals - Recognizing informal learning (vs. formal accreditation and degrees)
- Reshaping the physical learning space - Including student devices (vs. excluding them from school premises)
- New technologies to support new ways of learning (mobile learning, adaptive learning paths, learning analytics) vs sustainability (constant evolution of these technologies)