This module is addressed to teachers in secondary (high school, general or vocational educational establishments) or higher education whose students are preparing to undertake an international mobility. We would also like to arouse interest among teachers who are keen to improve their knowledge in the field of intercultural competences. The teacher-activities are mainly addressed to this first group, while the individual activities are mostly created for the second one.
Learning objectives (skills and competences)
Having completed this module, the learner will:
- be aware of the different forms and dimensions of international mobility;
- have the opportunity to discover different definitions of culture and read explications of cultural differences;
- understand the notion of cultural stereotypes as well as their role in relations between different cultures;
- acquire knowledge about the complexity of intercultural competences and development of intercultural sensibility;
- be able to create practical activities according to the needs of your students.
Teachers, mobility learners
Form of the training
e-learning, without tutoring
Lenght: 5 hours
Link to training: http://prom.eden-online.org/course/view.php?id=3
You can log in with a Guest account with no communication tools offered or Private account with communication tools offered.