In the framework of the ReOPEN project a platform for non-formal open learning curriculum development with learning validation and recognition instruments in place (learner credentials, digital badges, learning path recognition and assessment tools) has been realized.
The project partners developed 3 training materials and trained teachers as well as teacher trainers at C-VET organizations, companies, HE institutions and adult learning organizations to
- design validated non-formal open learning curriculum (e.g. MOOC or other),
- apply digital badges as a new form of digital credentialing and tracking one’s learning path in non-formal open learning,
- recognize non-formal open learning results in formal curricula.
The project elaborated 5 CPD courses:
- Digital skills
- Introduction to Wireless Network Design
- Language and Society
- Design and Management of European Projects
- Introduction to Animation Creation as a learning tool
and produced use cases with validated OOL curriculum examples leading to proper prior learning recognition.
Professor Alfredo Soeiro, University of Porto about the project:
The ReOPEN project has been funded by the European Commission under the ERASMUS+ Programme.
More information: http://reopen.eu