D4Learning spans across disciplines and levels of education. It was seeking papers reporting research work, academic or business case studies, papers describing advanced prototypes, systems, tools and techniques and general survey papers indicating future directions.
EDEN is pleased to announce, that the D4Learning 2015 – Open Classroom Conference Best Paper Award goes to:
- Thomas Kjaergaard, Aalborg University, Denmark
- Christian Wahl, University College Nordjylland, Denmark
for their contribution “When Innovative Instructional Designs are too Innovative: Lack of Schema“
- Francesca Pozzi, Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche ? CNR, Italy
- Andrea Ceregini, Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche ? CNR, Italy
- Francesca Dagnino, Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche ? CNR, Italy
- Michela Ott, Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche ? CNR, Italy
- Mauro Tavella, Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche ? CNR, Italy
for their contribution “Supporting the ?Whole Learning Design Life-Cycle? through the Pedagogical Planner“.
We congratulate the authors, whose well-elaborated papers in the intersection between learning, technology and inclusion point to central global issues that ?foster an open and collaborative culture? and ?provide inclusive, equitable, quality education for all? (Incheon Declaration, 2015).
All the submitted papers report on research that deal with the challenge of using digital technology for inclusion. Among those of particular interest are papers that report on the innovative use of ICT for the establishment of learning environments/tools, and papers that introduce designs for learning, pedagogical approaches that are conducive to the inclusion of learners or citizens in life and learning.
Read the Proceedings of the event: click here for the E-book.
Related: About the conference | EDEN Recognitions and Awards | EDEN Open Classroom Conferences