You have the right to speak and the opportunity to support the development of digital competences and digitally-supported professional skills for European care workers and so, to enhance the quality of care provided for care recepients if you identify yourself in the CARER+ project‘s users and stakeholders group.
To help to achieve CARER+s objectives and outcomes, the project partnership is issuing a call for interest to stakeholders and users in the field to participate in the evaluation processes of the project during its lifecycle in order to support the Consortium by:
- Reviewing the outcomes at key milestones of the project
- Ensuring quality outputs
- Keep the project objectives and outputs in-line with stakeholders needs and interests
- Detect critical issues, potential risks and conflicts at early stage and keeping the governing bodies informed about them
The CARER+ partnership invites you to join in and get involved at different levels depending on your time and interest.
We are calling on all stakeholders and users to get involved in evaluation and peer reviewing in a set of actions carried out through this project by :
Actively engaging in our activities through our European portal (discussions, online surveys etc..) to develop the needed knowledge to make CARER+ a successful and useful service for you and the sector..
By participating*in Review and Validation workshops on the themes of :
- Identification of digital competences of care workers
- Curriculum and learning resources
- Impact assessment and policy recommendations
If you wish to join the CARER+ Users/Stakeholders Group, please forward your details : Institution -if applicable-, Sector, address, name, position and email address and indicate what level of commitment you are interested in (discussions; on-line surveys; validation activities) to: Véronique Maes, Arcola Research llp, UK firstname.lastname@example.org