Open Education Week is a celebration of the global Open Education Movement. Its goal is to raise awareness about the movement and its impact on teaching and learning worldwide.
EDEN is offering 5 webinars as part of the Open Education Week:
- Education 2030 – Open knowledge, skills, attitudes and values in Europe and the world – Monday, 4 March 2019, 13:00 CET
- The story of the Open University in Europe and the world – Tuesday, 5 March 2019, 13:00 CET
- Ongoing initiatives for Open Education in Europe – Wednesday, 6 March 2019, 13:00 CET
- OER quality assessment – Thursday, 7 March 2019, 13:00 CET
- Researching openness – evidence-based approach – Friday, 8 March 2019, 13:00 CET
All webinars will take place in EDEN’s Adobe connect room – “doors” open 10 minutes before each event.
Register and join us at the webinars! EDEN will issue open badges to acknowledge and appreciate your participation at these events.