Description: In EDEN we offer opportunities for people to meet, to discuss, to network, to share new ideas, to create new knowledge, etc. We do that for professionals, teachers and researchers, for students and supervisors, for academics and non-academics. We recognize the importance of fundamental, empirical or action research and want to share the outcomes with a large community of practitioners to improve the quality of open education in an evidence-based way. Above all we believe that the young generation of PhD students in and outside our network will be the drivers for change. Time to reflect on how we can address their needs and aspirations, how we can help and support them in achieving their goals, how we as a community can empower them in their research process, how we can offer them a platform to test new ideas or to share their findings, how our network can benefit from their work, etc. These questions will be answered by the panelists, while taking into account the voice of the PhD students themselves.
Format: Panel debate
- Antonio Teixeira, Universidade Aberta, EDEN Senior Fellow
- Albert Sangra, Universitat Oberta de Catalunya, EDEN Senior Fellow
- Margarita Tereseviciene, Vytautas Magnus University
- Deborah Arnold, Universitat Oberta de Catalunya, EDEN Senior Fellow
- Nilza Costa, University of Aveiro