About the conference:
The conference aims to discuss the challenges of open professional collaboration in higher, adult, school, vocational education and company training and seeks to develop synergy among national, regional, European and global initiatives, professional associations, education and business partnerships.
The conference will discuss how the following topics and challenges are met in all levels of education:
- Open Education: trends, resources, practices and challenges
- From Open Educational Resorces to Open Educational Practices
- Open learning for personal, professional and societal development
- Digitally competent teacher and learner
- Transforming curriculum for Open Classroom
More details will be revealed soon in the next EDEN Newsflash and on the Conference website.