“Possible use of a portfolio as European Development” webinar will take place on Wednesday, 5 June 2019 at 15:30 CEST with Alfredo Soeiro, Deputy Chair of the NAP Steering Committee, from the University of Porto, Portugal in EDEN’s dedicated Adobe Connect room.
E-portfolios can be understood as a digital dynamic tool that enables individuals to document, display and manage their skills, qualifications and experience throughout the lifespan of their career. e-portfolios help individuals be reflective, support their personal development, allow them to showcase their skills, qualifications and experience, and enable (self-) assessment of their skills. The new Europass framework adopted the approach of web-based tools to support individuals in documenting and describing their competences and qualifications acquired through learning and non-formal and informal learning. The Europass e-portfolio may build on the current Europass Online. Users may use the Europass e-portfolio to document and describe their personal information, and to manage careers and lifelong learning. The use of this tool should be discussed and analyzed, therefore participate and debate.
- Degrees in Civil Engineering (U. Porto, 76) and (U. Florida-Ph.D.-89)
- Academic director and vice president of Civil Engineering (U. Porto, 03/07)
- Pro-Rector of U. Porto (98/03)
- Founder of EUCEN (European University Continuing Education Network, 92); RECLA (Network of CE in Latin American, 96) and AUPEC (Association of the Portuguese Universities for CE, 99)
- Vice president of EUCEN (92/98) and SEFI, Société Européenne pour la Formation des Ingénieurs (02/04); president of IACEE, International Association of Continuing Engineering Education (01/04); president of AUPEC (01/05); resident of SEFI (03/05)
- Vice- chair of EMC of FEANI (14/18) and of Steering Committee of NAP of EDEN (14/…)
- Member of EUCEN Council (13/16), secretary general of AECEF (17/…) and member of IACEE Council (95/…)
- Medal of 800th Anniversary of U. Sorbonne (98), International Hall of Fame of Adult and Continuing Education title (06), EDEN Fellow award (08), IACEE Fellow (14), Global Engineering Education Award by IEOM (16) and EDEN Senior Fellow (18).