* EDEN Open Classroom Conference – Panel live broadcast – 13:00 – 15:00 CET
Format: Presentations and panel
Moderator: Sandra Kucina Softic, University of Zagreb, Croatia
The session will start with 3 keynotes:
- Transformation of Education in the Era of Openness and Flexibility, Gard Titlestad, International Council for Distance Education (ICDE)
- Images of Education Futures: Looking at the Big Picture, Mark Brown, Dublin City University, EDEN
- From Open Educational Resources to Open Educational Practices, Svetlana Knyazeva, Unesco IITE
- what is the common understanding in Europe of an accessible, quality and flexible education for all?
- what are best – practice examples from your countries, regions and projects that lead to accessible and flexible education for society?
- are education providers ready to meet the needs of a digitalised and networked society? and why? What are the triggers and what are the potentials? are we on the way?
- how open education can be? how ready we are are?
- what is the role of different stakeholders to foster the development of education innovations for better access, quality and flexibility?
- Gard Titlestad, ICDE
- Svetlana Knyazeva, UNESCO IITE
- Yves Punie, European Commission – DG JRC
- Airina Volungevičienė, EDEN
- Asta Junevičienė, Lithuanian National Commission for UNESCO
- Giedrius Vaidelis, Education Development Centre
- Ineta Dabašinskienė, Vytautas Magnus University
- Wim Van Petegem, K.U.Leuven
- Lisa Marie Blaschke, Carl von Ossietzky University Oldenburg, Germany
- Josep M. Duart, Catalonian Open University, Spain
- Ebba Ossiannilsson, Swedish Association of DE
- Mark Nichols, the Open University UK