We are pleased to announce that the following eight valid nominations were received at the EDEN Secretariat to the NAP Steering Committee, with the closing date 28 February 2017:
- Wendy Chowne, The London Institute of Banking & Finance, United Kingdom
- Alastair Creelman, Linnaeus University, Sweden
- Elsebeth Korsgaard Sorensen, University of Aalborg, Denmark
- Jack Koumi, Educational Media Production Training, United Kingdom
- Don Olcott, Carl von Ossietzky University of Oldenburg, Germany
- Antonella Poce, University Roma III, Italy
- Alfredo Soeiro, University of Porto, Portugal
Upon logging in, you will be able to see the Page of “Nominees”, their position paper and have access to the voting surface. You will be able to leave messages and comments on the nominees. You are kindly encouraged to use this possibility hence contributing to the vitalisation of the discourse about future NAP activities with the members of the next Steering Committee.
You can vote by completing the Ballot Form, following the instructions below, not later than 5.00 p.m. (CET) on 10 April (Monday) 2017. The results will be declared on 25 April and the term of office of the new Steering Committee will commence on afterwards.
You are invited to vote for six candidates. By clicking the “Vote” button your vote will be posted. Please, kindly note that you can only vote once and that can not be amended.
The system will confirm the receipt of your vote.
Please, note that Ballot Forms arriving not later than 5.00 p.m. (CET) 10 April will be accepted.
Your active participation is awaited to decide about this important EDEN body !
With best regards,
The EDEN Secretariat