EDEN is proud to announce that its nominee Ms. Deborah Arnold has become mandated into the WG on Digital skills and competences (WGDSC), while two other prominent EDEN representatives Dr. Andras Szucs, Secretary General of the Network and Ms. Sandra Kucina Softic, Excecutive Commitee member of EDEN has become WG mandate on behalf of the European Civil Society Platform on Lifelong Learning and the Ministry of Science, Education and Sport of the Republic of Croatia respectively.
ET 2020 Working Groups are informal Commission expert groups at the service of the ET 2020 framework. The primary focus of the Working Groups is to benefit the Member States in their work of furthering policy development through mutual learning and the identification of good practices.
The recent call establishing the WGs for the period 2016 – 2018 concerned the following six Groups:
- Working Group on Promoting citizenship and the common values of freedom, tolerance and nondiscrimination through education (WGC)
- Working Group on Digital Skills and Competences (WGDSC)
- Working Group on Adult Learning (WGAL)
- Working Group on Vocational Education and Training (WGVET)
- Working Group on the Modernisation of Higher Education (WGHE)
- Working Group Schools (WGS)
For more information on the WGs please visits the European Commissions website