VIDEOS AND PHOTOS | SOCIAL MEDIA & GRAPHIC CAPTURE | PRESS RELEASES
#EDEN15 Video Broadcast Recordings
The #EDEN15 Conference Plenary Sessions were live streamed. See the recordings on EDENTube – EDEN’s Youtube channel:
Keynote speakers of the conference were interviewed by Steve Wheeler. See the interviews with Audrey Watters, Marci Powell, Jim Groom, Maarten de Laat and Martin Weller on EDENTube – EDEN’s Youtube channel:
We collected the most memorable moments in a photo album for you, click below to see them all:
Collaboration is inspiration: Your social media for #EDEN15
Thank you for joining us in tweeting, posting, sharing and curating the 2015 EDEN Annual Conference with the hashtag #EDEN15 on all channels.
- On Twitter: @EDENConference and @EDEN20_Official.
- On Facebook, the official EDEN Page and the Conference Event.
- EDEN Youtube channel.
- Selected keynote speakers were interviewed on video by Steve Wheeler on behalf of the EDEN NAP Steering Committee.
- All keynote presentations as available as PPT-s on EDEN’s Slideshare.
- Share your photo using the hashtag #EDEN15 on Twitter and Facebook to be featured in the conference digital stream!
- The #EDENChat .
- EDEN archived what participants say every day via Storify: 0 Day Storified | 1st Day Storified | 2nd Day Storified | 3rd Day Storified
Keynote speeches drawing processes recorded
|Martin Weller: The Battle For Open
||Jim Groom: The Uneducation of a Technologist
Belinda Tynan, Marci Powell, Darcy Hardy:
From the Classroom to the Boardroom
Maarten de Laat:
Networked Learning in Open Practices
Learning Networks, Not Teaching Machines
Between EDEN and Earth:
Albert Sangra: Expanding Learning Opportunities for the Last 25 Years
Alan Tait: From Distance Learning to Open Education: A Changing Landscape
Stavros Panagiotis Xanthopoylos: The New Role of Open and Distance Education
Conference news in the media
Thanks to the UOC media team for their dedicated work with the local media.
See UOC’s video report:
Catalan subtitles: Video Summary
Spanish subtitles: Video Summary
Interviews with Audrey Watters, Maarten de Laat and Darcy Hardy by UOC’s “Open Thoughts” Blog
“The distance between on-site universities and online universities will become increasingly smaller”
|12th June||12th June|
- Article from UOC Vice President for Strategic Planning and Research, Marta Aymerich, in the newspaper ‘Diari de Girona’ in Catalan: “Dels goters en rajava una dissolució amb aminoàcids perquè poguessin estudiar durant més hores seguides”
- Article in the newspaper ‘El Economista’ in Spanish: “La distancia entre las universidades presenciales y las universidades en línea cada vez será menor”
- Article in the newspaper ‘Entre Estudiantes’ in Spanish: “La distancia entre las universidades presenciales y las universidades en línea cada vez será menor”