PhD Symposium Madrid 2021
The EDEN 2021 PhD Symposium Madrid will be organized on 21 June 2021, in the frame of the conference.
The detailed programme is available here.
The Symposium, held in previous years in Barcelona (2018), Bruges (2019), Dublin (2019), Timisoara (2020), Lisbon (2020) has been designed to foster the exchange of experiences and knowledge among doctoral students doing research in the area of technology enhanced online, digital, open and distance learning, providing a valuable forum for the advancement of doctoral research. The Symposium is led by a panel of international experts.
More information about EDEN PhD Symposium is here.
The Symposium is co-organized by UNED and EDEN.
The Chairs of the Symposium Committee are Professor Josep M. Duart, EDEN Vice-president for Research, Universitat Oberta de Catalunya, Spain, and Senior Lecturer Timothy Read, EDEN Vice-president for Open Professional Collaboration, UNED, Spain.
The expert committee is composed by:
- Airina Volungevičienė, Vytautas Magnus University, Lithuania
- Alan Tait, Professor Emeritus of Distance Education and Development, The Open University, UK
- Wim Van Petegem, KU Leuven, Belgium
- Sarah Guri-Rosenblit, The Open University of Israel, Israel
- Albert Sangra, Universitat Oberta de Catalunya, Spain
- Daniel Dominguez, UNED, Spain
- Ines Gil Jaurena, UNED, Spain
- Covadonga Rodrigo, UNED, Spain
- Beatriz Sedano, UNED, Spain
The PhD Student Symposium is an open-invitation event for all PhD students and their supervisors working in the field of e-learning or educational technology. It is aimed at current doctoral students enrolled in any university, both full-time and part-time. We encourage you to take this opportunity to network with fellow researchers, discuss your research, and receive feedback from international experts and your peers.
In addition to submitting an application to the PhD Symposium, PhD students are also welcome to send submissions to the Annual Conference.