This module is aimed at secondary education teachers (secondary school, general or vocational teaching establishment) or higher education, where learners are preparing for international mobility. It will also interest teachers who wish to further their knowledge on the subject of virtual exchanges.
Learning objectives (skills and competences)
At the end of this module, the learners will:
- know the different forms of mobility, with particular emphasis on virtual mobility;
- know how to understand the challenges of virtual mobility in the European context;
- have acquired a better understanding of web development;
- learn about the different tools that facilitate implementation of virtual mobility;
- be capable of assessing and adapting these tools to your own context.
Teachers, mobility learners
Form of the training
e-learning, without tutoring
Lenght: 5 hours
Link to training: http://prom.eden-online.org/course/view.php?id=11
You can log in with a Guest account with no communication tools offered or Private account with communication tools offered.