EDEN 2022 Annual Conference – Tallinn University
Save the date: 20-22 June 2022
“Shaping the digital transformation of the education ecosystem in Europe”
EDEN Digital Learning Europe is delighted to announce that the 2022 Annual Conference will be hosted by Tallinn University, Estonia, on 20-22 June 2022 in hybrid mode. We hope to see the majority of the participants face-to-face in Tallinn, but virtual participation will also be an option.
The digital ecosystem of education has experienced both challenges as well as innovation boosts within the last two years in Europe. This situation is a potential for EDEN as the hub of professionals dealing with digital transformation of educational organisations.
EDEN has a long history of supporting educators in online and distance education, providing a forum for discussion, learning, and refinement of best practices in this area. This pandemic has been no exception.
This yearʼs conference is intended as a continuation of the efforts of EDEN to support educators by providing a space to explore the issues and insights that have emerged during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Main Topics of the Conference
- Digital ecosystem for education: visions, issues, innovative practice, case studies
- The evolution of online and distance learning (ODL, ODeL, blended, hybrid, hyflex)
- The transformation of face-to-face teaching, through online, to blended learning
- Digital transformation in educational organisations: redefining “the new normal”
- Best practices for transitioning from emergency remote teaching to next-gen online learning
- Digital competence of educators and learners, digital literacy, digital citizenship
- Diversity and social inclusion in higher education
- Ongoing developments in the continued adoption of Artificial Intelligence
- Methodological advances (microlearning, social-emotional learning, gamification, experiential learning)
- Health and wellness in online education
- Digital competences of educators, including digital learning, teaching and assessment
- Digital STEM and STEAM education
- Topics related to the EU Digital Education Action Plan (2021-2027).
- Application of micro-credentials and alternative digital credentials in higher education
- Reflections on the resilience of the education community during the pandemic – well being of teachers and students in online environment
- Evolution of online: Has online education finally been accepted as equal to face-to-face education?
Contributions are invited which are addressing by own research, project achievements, case studies, theoretic and conceptual work the conference theme and tracks and the creative use of educational technology.
Submissions – taking into account the conference theme and related to at least one of the conference topics – are welcome in the following formats: full paper, poster, workshop, demonstration, synergy session, training session.
Please consult the Conference Call here!
Networking and interactivity, sharing and discussion will be core aspects of the conference, focusing on what you can learn from and with your peers.
The EDEN 2022 PhD Symposium Tallin will be organized in the frame of the conference. The Symposium, held in previous years in Barcelona (2018), Bruges (2019), Dublin (2019), Timisoara (2020), Lisbon (2020) and Madrid (2021) has been designed to foster the exchange of experiences and knowledge among doctoral students conducting research in the area of technology enhanced online, digital, open and distance learning, and provides a valuable forum for the advancement of doctoral research. The Symposium is led by a panel of international experts.
Conference website: eden2022.tlu.ee
EDEN 2022 Conference Contact Information: email@example.com
Save the date: 20-22 June 2022
Three decades of serving modernisation in education