JOIN AND NETWORK!
Be sure to mark November 5-9 on your calendar!
This year EDEN will be proudly hosting the third year of the European Distance Learning Week (EDLW) in cooperation with the United States Distance Learning Association (USDLA), which will be holding its National Distance Learning Week (NDLW) in parallel with the EDEN event. During EDLW, you will have access to daily online webinars and panel sessions of expert scholars and practitioners who will present a variety of cutting edge open and online learning topics, from innovations in design to open educational research.
Each webinar will take place in the same webinar room:
Join us for the following events – participation is open and free!
- Distance Education: Past, Present and Future – Overview and Foresight
- Line Between Non-formal and Formal Education – Recognition and Credentialing of Learning
- Innovative Education – Case Studies
- Considerations for QA of e-Learning Provision
- How EDEN Network can Support PhD Students and Research?
- Open Education: What Now?
- Virtual Reality
- New Learning Spaces to Support the EU 2020 Learning-Intensive Society