(Indicative, not exclusive)
- How do emerging pedagogy models work in practice?
- What did we learn from new technology tools?
- Students as change agents – challenging teachers and university management
- Expectations, attitude, behaviour and the changing profile of learners
- Do teachers and instructors develop enough?
- How do we treat learners with special needs?
- What do students say?
- How much does the the wisdom of crowds matter ? – Learning in social networks
- Changing teaching methods and the role of teachers in the learning process (The university without teachers)
- Setting your own learning goals – Recognizing informal learning (vs. formal accreditation and degrees)
- Reshaping the physical learning space – Including student devices (vs. excluding them from school premises)
- New technologies to support new ways of learning (mobile learning, adaptive learning paths, learning analytics) vs sustainability (constant evolution of these technologies)
Read the Workhop Scope and the Call for Contributions