The five articles in the miscellaneous section of this issue report on interesting studies on current topics in education research:
- A contribution to the debate on the democratisation of content available on massive open online courses (MOOCs),
- A comparative study of public policies in open access models in two Latin American countries: Brazil and Argentina,
- Students and the analysis of their academic and social uses of technology,
- An interesting analysis of the various angles of approach to the reality of mobile learning,
- The use of Facebook in Mexican universities.
Special Section «MOOCs: Game Changer or Passing Fad? »
The special section is the outcome of a call for papers on MOOCs: Game Changer or Passing Fad?”. It includes five research articles and an introduction by the special section coordinators, as well as a review of a book on MOOCs.
Read the latest edition here.