The EDEN Institutional membership consists of over 200 member organisations. These members include universities, national associations, professional bodies, international networks, research institutions and companies. The EDEN Network of Academics and Professionals (NAP) is a dedicated professional community consisting solely of EDEN members: the institutional nominees (i.e. up to 30 persons / institution according to status) and individual members. The NAP numbers over 1200 individuals.
The services and benefits of membership include:
- Belonging to the largest, respected and active professional community in open, distance and e-learning in Europe
- Access to EDEN’s database of institutional and individual members and partners
- Delegating up to 30 individuals by member institutions in the NAP
- Attending conferences at reduced fees
- Establishing partnerships and exploring projects
- Free access to electronic versions of EDEN conferences proceedings
- Use EDEN logo as reference on websites, blogs, electronic correspondence
- Receiving regular, relevant electronic newsflashes
- Purchase EDEN publications at a 50% discount
- Promote institutional news in the EDEN Newsflash for members and on our website’s news section for efficient distribution of information
How to access the members’ services?
Please contact the EDEN Secretariat with any questions or for information regarding membership services.
EDEN is open to credible educational institutions and organisations, companies, and individuals interested in open, distance, flexible and e-learning. The EDEN Executive Committee will consider any new member applications to the Association.
What kind of membership should you seek?
EDEN provides membership categories that suit all kinds of expectations and circumstances. Would you be interested at wider recognition of your institution, participate in the Association’s decision making procedures and the shaping of EDEN’s future: apply for institutional membership. Is your motivation strictly personal? If you are happy with being “only” at the receiving end of the diverse EDEN services, individual membership could be your ideal choice – it still allows you to engage in and benefit from most EDEN activities. For more information please consult the Constitution.
Would you wish to join EDEN, please complete the online membership application form.
Following the feedback of the EDEN members, the infrastructure has been made available for arranging payments by credit cards (Visa, MasterCard) for the EDEN services. For more information, please consult with the EDEN Secretariat or the respective online forms.