By joining EDEN you become part of the largest, dynamically developing community of experts and practitioners of electronic distance education.
The EDEN Institutional membership consists of over 200 member organisations. These members include universities, national associations, professional bodies, international networks, research institutions and companies. The EDEN Network of Academics and Professionals (NAP) is a dedicated professional community consisting solely of EDEN members: the institutional nominees (i.e. up to 30 persons / institution according to status) and individual members. The NAP numbers over 1200 individuals.
The services and benefits of membership include:
- Belonging to the largest, respected and active professional community in open, distance and e-learning in Europe
- Access to EDEN's database of institutional and individual members and partners
- Delegating up to 30 individuals by member institutions in the NAP
- Attending conferences at reduced fees
- Establishing partnerships and exploring projects
- Free access to electronic versions of EDEN conferences proceedings
- Use EDEN logo as reference on websites, blogs, electronic correspondence
- Receiving regular, relevant electronic newsflashes
- Purchase EDEN publications at a 50% discount
- Access to the Online Bulletin Board for efficient distribution of information
How to access the members' services?
Please contact the EDEN Secretariat with any questions or for information regarding membership services.