The EDEN Network of Academics and Professionals (NAP) supports networking of individual members of the Association and provides a highly effective meeting and communication forum.
It enjoys a functional autonomy, is co-ordinated by its own Steering Committee. The Steering Committee is elected by a ballot of NAP members. The Chair of the Steering Committee is traditionally an ex officio member of the EDEN Executive Committee.
The NAP Members Area on the web serves as an information exchange, and provides a functioning online directory and meeting place. It is password protected and can be accessed by members only.
As an acknowledgement of professional merit and scheme of recognition, the title of EDEN Fellow has been introduced for those NAP members who have demonstrated excellence in professional practice in the field of flexible and distance learning.
From member to member
#EDENChat is an online discussion event on Twitter initiated by Steering Committee of the EDEN Network of Academics and Professionals (NAP). It is mediated by members of the NAP community and runs for approximately 1 hour. Anyone can join in and contribute to the discussion which is presented in a Question and Answer format, and focuses on current issues in distance, open and e-learning.
Scheduled #EDENChats are available in the NAP Members Area Calendar.
Previous #EDENChats (click on the title):
- Reflecting #EDEN15 Keynote Themes
- Experiences with Personal Learning - Live from #EDEN15 Barcelona
- Networked Learning
- Personal Learning
- MOOCs and online learning
- How effective is mobile learning?
- What does openness in education mean?
- The Qualification Framework
- Critical Thinking
- What is the future of distance education?
- What future for the Virtual Learning Environment?
- E-skills demand in the workplace
- E-learning skills
- Your stories with learning technologies
- The Future of Distance Education