Annual Conference, Porto
Emanuele Rapetti, Lorenzo Cantoni, Universita della Svizzera Italiana, Switzerland: Reconsidering ?Gen Y? & Co: From Minding the Gap to Overcoming it
The Jury members unanimously voted for
Reconsidering ?Gen Y? & Co: From Minding the Gap to Overcoming it by Emanuele Rapetti and Lorenzo Cantoni, Universita della Svizzera Italiana, Switzerland
as the winner of the EDEN Best Research Paper Award to be granted at the 2012 Annual Conference in Porto. In the Jury’s judgement this paper is an excellent contribution to the theme of the conference on ?Open Learning Generations – Closing the Gap from Generation ‘Y’ to the Mature Lifelong Learners? and it is best in presenting applicable and transferable results based on a solid methodological approach. The findings are critically discussed with references to the relevant literature and with creative ideas for further research.
Members of the Jury
- Ingeborg Bø, Chair of the Jury, Norwegian Association for Distance and Flexible Education, Norway;
- Ada Pellert, President, Berlin University for Professional Studies, Germany;
- Deborah Arnold, Director of Learning Technology, Université de Bourgogne, France;
- Alfredo Soeiro, Professor, University of Porto, Portugal;
- Ulrich Bernath & Thomas Hülsmann, Trustees and Directors of the U.B. Foundation, Germany.