EUCIS-LLL is organising its 4th Lifelong Learning Week in the European Parliament in Brussels from 2 to 11 December 2014. This year the Week will focus on: ensuring accessible and quality learning for all, investing in the social dimension of lifelong learning and bringing the EU closer to its citizens. Read about the events and register here.
/// 2-5 December
/// Tuesday 2 December
/// Tuesday 9 December
- EUCIS-LLL round table on Efficient and equitable funding of education: A target beyond reach?, hosted by Jill Evans (Greens/EFA, UK).
- Lifelong Learning reception, hosted by Julie Ward (S&D, UK).
/// Wednesday 10 December
- EUCIS-LLL Seminar Launch of Flagship Initiative on Inclusive Education. Fighting Inequalities in Education and Training, hosted by Julie Ward (S&D, UK).
/// Thursday 11 December
- EUCIS-LLL Policy Debate Validation of non-formal and informal learning: All aboard! How to reach the targeted public?, hosted by Sirpa Pietikäinen (EPP, FI).
- We are all lifelong learners! closing reception at Mundo J.