The results of the research phase of the project were presented in two webinars as part of the mini series ‘A strategic reflection on digitalisation in higher education‘. You can read the results in the available report published here.
Webinar 1: Developing a high-performing digital education ecosystem: institutional self-assessment instruments – Recording can be watched here.
- Airina Volungeviciene, Director of Innovative Studies Institute, Vytautas Magnus University (Lithuania)
- Mark Brown, EDEN Treasurer, Director of National Institute for Digital Learning, Dublin City University (Ireland)
- Chaired by Alison Morrisroe, Project and Policy Officer, European University Association
Webinar 2: Results of the survey report “Digitally enhanced learning and teaching in European higher education institutions” – Recording can be watched here.
- Ulf Daniel Ehlers, EDEN Executive Committee member, Professor of Education Management and Lifelong Learning, Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University (Germany)
- Alastair Creelman, E-learning Specialist, University of Linnaeus (Sweden)
- Sandra Kučina Softić, EDEN President, Assistant Director for Education and User Support at the Zagreb University Computing Centre (Croatia)
- Chaired by Michael Gaebel, Director of Higher Education Policy Unit, European University Association