We invite contributions to the pre-conference PhD Symposium co-organized by VIVES, KU Leuven and EDEN. PhD students are encouraged to submit their ongoing research related to the broad area of the conference’s theme: “Connecting Through Educational Technology – To Produce Effective Learning Environments”.
The Symposium Committee is chaired by Josep M Duart, EDEN Vice-president for research, Universitat Oberta de Catalunya, Spain.
The Committee members are:
- Airina Volungeviciene, EDEN President, Vytautas Magnus University, Lithuania
- Alan Tait, Professor Emeritus of Distance Education and Development, The Open University, UK
- Wim Van Petegem, K.U. Leuven, Belgium
- Sarah Guri-Rosenbilt, The Open University of Israel, Israel
- Albert Sangra, Universitat Oberta de Catalunya, Spain
- Sylke Vandercruysse, VIVES University, Belgium
- Isabel Vanslembrouck, VIVES University, Belgium
- Jan Elen, K.U. Leuven, Belgium
- Tinne De Laet, K.U. Leuven, Belgium
The Symposium will be supported by a panel of international scholars of education and by the community of EDEN Fellows. The call will remain open until the week after Easter.