Moderator: Wim van Petegem, EDEN Vice-president
- Airina Volungeviciene, Director of Innovative Studies Institute, Vytautas Magnus University, The President of EDEN
- Professor Martin Weller, Academic director for the Learning Design project and Director of the OER Hub, Institution of Educational Technology, Open University, UK
- Professor Ulf-Daniel Ehlers, Baden-Wurttemberg Cooperative State University Karlsruhe
- Gard Titlestad, Secretary General, ICDE
- Svetlana Knyazeva, UNESCO Institute for Information Technologies in Education
- Ebba Ossiannilsson, Ph.D., The Swedish Association for Distance Education, EDEN EC member
Questions discussed at the webinar:
- What factors do have an impact on quality of open educational resources (and open education in general)?
- How do we ‘measure’ quality? Or: where is the evidence?
- How can we improve quality? What measures could be taken by the teacher/author, by the institution, by the community?
- Should we go for a sort of accreditation (formal recognition)? Or more for a qualification (‘like’)? And how do we organize this?
- What is the role of students, learners in the quality debate?