The European Journal of Open, Distance and E-Learning EURODL is an open-access peer-reviewed learned journal on distance and e-learning distributed on the Internet and indexed by ERIC, DOAJ, Cabells, EBSCO.
Special Edition: Best of EDEN 2013-2014
The finalists of the Best Research Paper Competition at the EDEN 2013 Annual Conference in Oslo and 2014 in Zagreb have been invited to further elaborate their contributions for a special printed volume the present EURODL selection contains these papers.
- Research Trends in Turkish Distance Education: A Content Analysis of Dissertations, 1986-2014
A. Bozkurt, E. Genc Kumtepe, A. Tolga Kumtepe, I. Erdem Aydin, M. Bozkaya, C. Hakan Aydin
- Attitudinal Factors Affecting Wiki Group Collaboration for English Writing
Chwen Jen Chen, Kee Man Chuah, Jimmy Tho, Chee Siong Teh
- Emotions Experienced by Learners and their Development through Communication with the Tutor-Counsellor
Michail Kalogiannakis, Sotiris Touvlatzis
- Who are the Open Learners? A Comparative Study Profiling non-Formal Users of Open Educational Resources
Robert Farrow, Beatriz de los Arcos, Rebecca Pitt, Martin Weller
- A Learning Analytics Methodology for Detecting Sentiment in Student Fora: A Case Study in Distance Education
Vasileios Kagklis, Anthi Karatrantou, Maria Tantoula, Chris T. Panagiotakopoulos, Vassilios S. Verykios
Click here for more information on EURODL