The European Journal of Open, Distance and E-Learning EURODL is an open-access peer-reviewed learned journal on distance and e-learning distributed on the Internet and indexed by ERIC, DOAJ, Cabells, EBSCO.
The finalists of the Best Research Paper Competition at the EDEN 2013 Annual Conference in Oslo and 2014 in Zagreb have been invited to further elaborate their contributions for a special printed volume the present EURODL selection contains these papers.
- Research Trends in Turkish Distance Education: A Content Analysis of Dissertations, 1986-2014
A. Bozkurt, E. Genc Kumtepe, A. Tolga Kumtepe, I. Erdem Aydin, M. Bozkaya, C. Hakan Aydin
- Attitudinal Factors Affecting Wiki Group Collaboration for English Writing
Chwen Jen Chen, Kee Man Chuah, Jimmy Tho, Chee Siong Teh
- Emotions Experienced by Learners and their Development through Communication with the Tutor-Counsellor
Michail Kalogiannakis, Sotiris Touvlatzis
- Who are the Open Learners? A Comparative Study Profiling non-Formal Users of Open Educational Resources
Robert Farrow, Beatriz de los Arcos, Rebecca Pitt, Martin Weller
- A Learning Analytics Methodology for Detecting Sentiment in Student Fora: A Case Study in Distance Education
Vasileios Kagklis, Anthi Karatrantou, Maria Tantoula, Chris T. Panagiotakopoulos, Vassilios S. Verykios
Click here for more information on EURODL