The first ICT-EDU-ACTION Conference will take place in Stockholm, on 2 June 2017.
The conference aims to address the following challenges:
- Creativity and structure: How to create and manage large scale global R&D projects
- Problems and opportunities: Scaling up AND increase quality in higher education
- Inclusion and integration: Innovative ICT approaches for immigrants
- Learning in depth: How to make use of digital literature
- Knowledge driven businesses and the role of universities
- Universities and ICT development for the public sector
- How to communicate research and development project findings beyond texts
For more information, visit the conference website.