For the Open Education Week (27-31 March 2017), on 29 March at 14:00 EDEN will be hosting a debate panel with Lisa Marie Blaschke, Fabio Nascimbeni, Catherine Cronin, Chrissi Nerantzi and Lorna Campbell: “How To Be More Open: Advice for Educators and Researchers“.
The discussion will focus on the following questions:
- Why should I be more open in my practice and profession?
- How do you practice openness (as researcher, teacher, student)?
- How do we deal with the “publish or perish” reality?
- What if my institution doesn’t allow me to be open?
- I want to be more “open” as a teacher, researcher, or student. Where do I start? Advice from panelists.
- What platforms/environments do you recommend in supporting my practice as an open academic?
You are kindly requested to register, so that we can send you the link to the recording of the webinar after the event and issue you an open badge to acknowledge and appreciate your participation.